Health and safety standards
at the VSR facilities
HYGIENE AND SECURITY IN OUR FACILITIES
The commitment of Viña Santa Rita Estates is to safeguard the quality, innocuousness and compliance of the current legislation of our products, as well as the safety of our workers, contractors, visitors and suppliers.
To fulfill this objective and as long as you remain in our Buin Plant facilities, it is mandatory to comply with the detailed below.
In the industrial areas of Enology, Pre-Packaging, Packaging, Special Products, Maintenance, Locker and Warehouses (finished product, in transit, materials, non-conforming product) you must:
- Enter with your uniform complete and clean.
- Use protective cap and jockey if your hair is long (only jockey if it is short).
- Keep hands clean and sanitized, nails short and without enamel.
- Keep beard, mustache and shaved sideburns, good presence or use busbar.
In the monoblock area (rinser, filling, capped) the staff must:
· To be completely shaved.
· Keep the area free of fragments of glass or any element foreign to the process (papers, plastics, metals, wood, empty bottles, etc.)
· Use objects of a single cutting piece and / or pencil of a single body when its function warrants it.
In these same areas is prohibited: The entry of bags; store, use and / or handle medications; enter the facilities if you have an infectious or contagious disease.
To avoid cross contamination, workers must remain in their own work areas and not move to other sectors of the establishment, except for strict work needs.
Metal Policy: It is forbidden to enter the packaging areas with elements of less than 18mm diameter, such as clasps, clips, wires or retractable cutting or multiple sheets.
- Respect restricted access areas. It is prohibited to enter without authorization.
- Travel only through demarcated areas.
- If you are going to access high areas, take the necessary precautions and use the handrail.
- Stay alert, in our facilities there are movements of cranes, forks and trucks.
- During your visit use the personal protection elements applicable to the areas you are going to visit.
- It is forbidden to enter with animals, take photographs or film in the facilities.
- Smoking is prohibited in productive areas and yards. To smoke you must look for the smoking area.
- It is forbidden to use jewelry, accessories, watches and telephones in the industrial areas of Enology, Pre-packaging, Packaging and Special Products.
- Contribute to the cleaning of our facilities by depositing the garbage in the containers. Keep your personal hygiene and that of your work area.
We inform you that our facilities are being monitored permanently to protect the safety of our workers and processes.